TellCulvers.com – Culver’s is the one-stop destination for all the custard-lovers because they offer crazy good custard. If you are also one of them, this article is just for you. Today we are here to discuss TellCulvers Survey, which is the customer feedback survey of Culver’s.
TellCulvers.com – Get Free Coupons – Culver’s Survey
We all know that Culvers is a popular name in the United States and is best known for butter sandwiches, fresh frozen custard and Wisconsin cheese curds. The famous American food chain always serves the best quality and low carbohydrate material, making them the first choice for health-conscious people.
If you have visited their restaurant you should take part in their feedback survey. You can share your experience, opinion directly with the company because they want you to share your honest opinion.
History of Culvers
The story started with Craig and Lea Culver in 1984 when they opened the primary authority Culver’s in their Wisconsin main residence. They decided to name their eatery after their last name.
From 1961 to 1984, the family-run their first restaurant by the name “A&W Restaurant” which is named after a beer brand. Later in 1984, it was rebranded to Culvers. They have always been eager to improve their services and make their customers happy.
All of their dishes are just perfect for hunger cravings. Whether it be their signature dish pastry cream or Butter Burger, they have their unique touch in all their dishes. Culver’s restaurant also provides cheese curds, chicken, fish, salads and much more.
If you have any complaint regarding their products or service you can share here freely. To properly gather the feedbacks, they have a dedicated guest survey website called www.culverssurvey.com or www.tellculvers.com.
TellCulvers Guest Satisfaction Survey
In an attempt to improve its customer services and staff’s cooperation, the management team of Culver’s restaurant has introduced a customer feedback survey program called the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey’. The main intention of the survey is to gain honest reviews from their customers and thereby improve their future experiences based on their responses.
Over the years, customer feedback surveys have helped the company to measure customers’ satisfaction levels and improve its services. The survey is open for 24 hours and you can complete it whenever you want.
Culver Survey Rewards
If you love their insane great custard, you can have them for free by taking part in the survey. Culver’s offering all their customers who have completed the survey with some rewards for taking part.
At the end of the survey, they will provide you with a validation code which you can redeem on your next visit to Culver’s outlet. From a single dish to frozen custard, or meal items you can order for free. Remember, your validation code will stay valid for 30 days. Your rewards may vary according to the offer.
Rule and Requirements
- Firstly you have to be at least 13 years old or older. Anyone below 13 will not be allowed.
- The participant must be a legal resident of United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- The staffs, their immediate families, management, affiliates, associates, and anyone directly connected to the restaurant management, will not be allowed to take part in the survey.
- The survey is available only in two languages, Spanish and English. So, the entrant must have basic knowledge of any of the two languages.
- Once you receive your purchase receipt, take part in the survey within 48 hours. After 48 hours it will become invalid.
- You will also need an electronic device (smartphone, laptop, and computer) with internet access.
Detailed Guide for TellCulvers Survey
- First of all, open your browser and search for tellculvers.com.
- Next, you will be asked to select your language. If you are comfortable in English you can continue, otherwise, you can switch to Spanish.
- Once the page is opened, enter the 18-digit validation code from your receipt that you saved from your purchase at Culver’s store.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the TRN code to begin the survey.
- Now hit the ‘start’ button, and you will be taken to the survey page where you have to answer some simple questions.
- The detailed questionnaire will ask you several questions. If you are satisfied with their services and rate it as per your experience.
- Tell the company about their food quality, if it was up to the mark.
- Next, you will be asked about the hygiene and cleanliness of their store.
- The company will next ask about your experience with their staff behaviour.
- Culvers will ask you whether you found the price of the food justified.
- You will next be given a blank passage where you can write your suggestions, opinion, or complaints in your own words.
- Try to answer all the questions honestly because the company will take the necessary steps depending on your opinion.
- After that submit your answers and provide your contact details. Write your name, address. Phone no, Pin code, valid e-mail id, etc correctly so that the company can contact you if you win the sweepstakes.
- Once you have completed the survey you will receive a validation code. Save it immediately as it will help you to get your free treat.
Enter via Phone Number
You can take part in the ‘TellCulvers’ Survey via a phone call. For that, make a purchase and call at (800)984-8186. Now you have to provide the survey invitation code when asked and proceed with the survey. Next, choose the appropriate options to answer all the questions. At the end of the survey, you will get a redeemable validation code. Make sure you write it down so that next time you visit the Culver’s outlets to claim your reward.
Remember, the prizes may vary depending on what are prints on your receipt. Your validation code will expire after 30 days so claim it before the time limit. If you have any further inquiry you can contact their toll-free number (833) 224-7670. You may visit their official website www.culvers.com. If you want to stay updated with all their latest offers and information, follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media handles.