TellDunkin.com – Are you a donuts lover and have guts to taste different flavors of donuts? If yes, then you must be familiar with the name Dunkin’.
TellDunkin.com – Win Prize Dunkin – Donuts Survey
The American multinational company is worldwide popular for blending excellence in their donuts and beverages as well. Donuts are such a comfort food that can really make someone’s day. Whether covered with a chocolate layer or baked with tangy pink strawberry icing or the glazy ones with sweet chewiness, they are never boring.
How would you feel if you get a chance to win free donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts? It will be amazing, isn’t it? Dunkin’ Donuts, the US-based multinational coffee chain serves a wide range of dishes.
Apart from coffee and donuts, they also serve salads, cookies, pizzas etc. So we are here to completely guide regarding the process of getting free donuts from Dunkin’. Before we start let’s have a look at the history of the company.
What is TellDunkin Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Regular customer survey is very important for every company as the process is the best judge for customer experience. It also enables you to identify any problems and also fill the gaps in the company’s understanding of customer service.
TellDunkin is a guest or customer satisfaction survey, run by Dunkin’. In the official consumer loyalty survey, the customers can give their feedback, opinions and thereby giving the company an opportunity to improve their services.
After completing the survey successfully, the customer is provided with the gift coupon that can be availed on your next visit. You can only get one receipt per customer per visit.
TellDunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey plays an important role in improving the customer service standards. The company largely depends on the feedback given by their customers.
You can also share your experience by taking part in the TellDunkin Survey and rate their quality of food, service and overall ambience. At the end of the survey you will be rewarded with a Dunkin’ Donuts gift code that you can redeem later.
The organization gathers all the fundamental data like guests level of fulfillment, remarks and proposal through the survey. Their excellence service is a result of their feedback survey.
TellDunkin Eligibility and Rules
Before you enter into the survey you need to know certain rules set by the company.
- You must be over 18 years old. Anyone below 18 will not be eligible to take part in the survey.
- Any staff of the company or any relative, friends, and franchises is not allowed to take part in the survey. The decision aims to gather genuine and unbiased feedback from the customers.
- Make sure you have your receipt with you from your last Dunkin’ visit.
- Always use your own coupon code and remember it cannot be used with other coupons at the same time.
- Take part into the survey within three days of your last visit otherwise it will expire.
- Once you have completed the survey, you have to visit the same Dunkin’ outlet within 180 days. Order a medium or large soft drink at the next visit and show the survey code to get your free donut or soft serve ice-cream of your choice.
Start the Survey with www.telldunkin.com
The survey will take just a few minutes to get completed so grab a cup of coffee and sit comfortably with your laptop/ computer/ smartphone. Make sure the device has a strong internet connection because poor connection may lead to unnecessary delay in the survey.
- First open your browser and search for www.telldunkin.com which is the official customer survey site of Dunkin’.
- Now select your desired language from English and French.
- Next find the 18-digit survey code from your TellDunkin receipt and enter it. Click on the ‘Start’ button. In case your receipt doesn’t have the survey code, click on the option “My Receipt does not have a survey code.” You will find a text box below asking for the code.
- Now enter the 6-digit store number located at the top of your receipt. Now enter the date and time of visit and hit on ‘Next’ option.
- A new page will be opened where you will get some sets of questions that will mainly regarding their services. Have a look at them –
- You will be asked whether you liked the quality of food at their store.
- Next question will be about the cleanliness or hygiene at the Dunkin’ store.
- You will also be asked to share your opinion regarding staff behavior, their service and friendliness.
- Next, you will be given an option to write you feedback. You can share your overall experience and also suggest any improvement if needed.
- If you face any issue at their store you can share it.
- Answer all the questions honestly and once you are completed and submitted the Dunkin’ survey, a coupon will be generated on your screen.
Write down and keep the survey code shown on the screen. Next time you visit the store, use it to redeem your free item. But, first you need to order any item. That’s all! Hope this article was helpful to you. Don’t wait anymore, if you have been a customer of Dunkin’, participate in the TellDunkin Survey.
About Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts was established in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. In 1990, the chain was acquired by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Domecq after which the company became the market leader in hot regular/flavored coffee and many other savories. America’s favorite everyday coffee shop is famous for their donut, bagel, muffins and coffee.
The famous logo of Dunkin’ is seen in an all-capitals rendering of the words Dunkin’ Donuts with a coffee cup outlined in brown with a “DD” monogram. As the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, Dunkin’ serves more than 3 million customers daily.
Surprisingly, they offer 50+ varieties of donuts. The company now has wings in 46 countries with over 12,000 branches, 70% of which is in the United States.